Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I need to see a ponification of the English Civil War. I have a curiosity about this war. Especially I see it as the forerunner to the American Revolution.
I want to see a fabulous Cavalier unicorn vs a stoic gruff Roundhead earth pony.
Background Pony #2D31
I can’t believe the show wasted Maurice LaMarche’s talent on a strawman character.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Out of all the main characters in G5, I imagine Sunny Starscout as being Jewish if any of them were assigned a real world religious affiliation
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So there’s a meme people are drawing based on this comic panel.
large
I want one with the two G5 birds, since one is actually named Steven. The one with the can hat is Kenneth and he should be saying the line.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Mr.Myoozik
I like to think of Sunny as a 19th century Methodist. Someone who wants to fill other fill ponies’ dark and cynical spirits with light, friendship and virtue. Someone who wants to reform society for the better. I bet even the forgotten like criminals and low lives, she would want to show them a better way.
This could be both positive and negative considering she did try to force that dietary reform on Maretime Bay. I cant help but see the Temperance Movement similarities with that one.
On the bright side, I can see her giving like 40% of her savings to charity and other good causes.
Background Pony #2D31
What if George Takei guest-starred in G4 as a wise old dragon who would give Spike advice?
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
Hitch didn’t nothing wrong in Growing Pains. In fact, he was the only right one.
This is not just bias talk. Setting rules and guidelines for a new magical power no one understands yet is the best way to go about things. That’s why we have law and stuff. He just didn’t want anyone to be in danger. Hitch was not just right. He was objectively right.
river mines

@WaynePonePone
Taking advantage of this, there was something I hate about this episode, it was the part about Izzy taking care of Sparky.
she was taken for granted for letting a BABY do whatever he wants, destroy hitch’s office and be left alone!
I was thinking that it would be for her business to realize that she made a mistake and I apologized to have the balance that you can’t control everything but you also can’t leave everything in chaos just because it seems easier.
but not! hitch who was being very controlling!
bros sparky is a BABY tries to do what izzy did with a baby in real life and look at the results seriously I hated izzy in that episode
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide