Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #28DD
If MLP: FiM used a US voice cast, Dr. Caballeron and Ahuizotl would both be voiced by Carlos Alazraqui.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I would hate to get bitten by a pony. Despite them having square teeth for eating grass, those motherfuckers have powerful bites which can be extremely painful
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
I would hate to get bitten by a pony. Despite them having square teeth for eating grass, those motherfuckers have powerful bites which can be extremely painful!
Zebra bites are WAY worse!
As they’re more aggressive than horses are.
They may look like horses, but they’re more closely related to donkeys. (Specifically wild asses. And yes, those do exist.)
They even bray and wheeze like donkeys as well.
And if you think that male zebras have a mean streak, female zebras are even worse - especially when it comes to mating.
They’re always on full alert 25/8, so it’s always a fight or flight scenario for them - and they’ve been known to attack people. And let me tell ya, there is nothing worse than being bitten or attacked by oreohorse!
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Odd. Considering that G5 was all about social media with cellphones and all the modern technology they have.
From what I know, a famous brony artist on Twitter worked on the ANG movie - specifically the opening scene with the G4 cast.
Other than that, I find it odd and rather excommunicational that the G5 staff are not interacting with the fans.
I’m not sure out of fear of harassment and cyberbullying (as that was prevalent throughout G4) or what, but still.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Toastypk
I think g4 was a bigger sensation and I think the staff were excited to present themselves as if it were an MCU movie comic con event. And I think people like Faust and Strong had a charisma to them that made them interact with fans. They were probably also older so they had some experience behind themselves and are ready to present themselves.
But with G5, I can’t help but wonder if the writers and actors being generally younger are trying to build experience with this show. They aren’t at the point they can just can have some celebrity status. They just want to write.
Also they might not want to spoil things considering G5 is much more story arc based.
Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@DerpyFast
Yeah, I’m happy with what we get - such as what that one animator on MYM would reveal (like with Diggy and Sander and their adopted son Ferris being a part of the storyboards of the episode, rather than something that was snuck in)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide