Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I know Starlight Glimmer loves kites.
But if she flew a kite in Asia, her kite string would get slashed down by someone’s kite with glass shard-coated string which is used to bring down other kites for kitefighting.
She’d also wanna try this tradition happily as well but at a catastrophic costs.
One wrong touch of those string cuts you up like a knife. I’ve seen horrid gash from people getting hurt by this things and even animals as well.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@WaynePonePone
So I learned it’s called manja. Just found we’re not alone in doing this kinds of shit.
That’s why when I was a kid when I fly kites with my childhood friends, they always bring down my kite and get angry about why they do that.
Sum crazy traditions, mang…
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Oxymagomedov Sear
Ah ha, yes, that’s a 90s asian boys pastimes besides DBZ, Saint Seiya, Naruto, Bleach, playing football on the street in front of their house and breaks somebody’s window or side view mirror.
Glue glass shards on parts of the string, fly the kite up, tangle the strings and have a weird tug-of-war kite fighting where somebody’s kite gonna get cut loose.
And then you have kids chasing loose kites and end up climbing trees and poles and somebody rooftop just to get that kite and claim it as their prize.
Some kites are so notorious in being undefeated in kitefighting that when that kite flies up, others stay away from it.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Kitechasers are annoying. Basically, sum thug mentality of kids when ur kite gets clipped and it goes down, it’s no longer ur kite anymore unless you outrun them to get it first and fight them for it.
Btw, I caught this big fucker in front of my house last year by sheer luck with no literal kids willing to get it. It’s a victim of kitefighting.
Still have it displayed in my room lol.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mr.Myoozik
I think for me the humour in that video belies generation labels - it transcends that whole notion. So you really don’t have to be a Gen Z to enjoy it.
@WaynePonePone
TBH, I didn’t even know there was another video version of that song. I thought the Twilight/Sunny one was unique!
Oh well. It’s still my preferred version (though the Isabelle version does make sense, given AC’s in-universe commerce).
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I realized all my favorite ponies consist of all 3 races. Fluttershy is a pegasus. Hitch is an earth pony. Starlight is a unicorn. My favs are so diverse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide