Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If you really think about it, Twilight basically lied to Neighsay to get him to open the School of Friendship by claiming it’s about “respecting others’ differences” and not specifying that that meant having other creatures in it.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WaynePonePone
True and thats actually not a criticism. I actually like the idea Twilight can be kind of daring if she believes its a good cause. I like to think of it as character development from her normally rule abiding self.
And I see it where she wants to prove to Neighsay the other creatures can do just as well under Neighsays rules as the ponies. And he would understand.
Of course it all went up in flames and could have had serious consequences, but I at least admire the effort.
Its also why I cant really be mad at Neighsay even if he acted poorly.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
She’s not actually Lawful Good by nature.
Take friends, mentor and family pressures aside and she would break the rules if she sees fit.
I think is not that easy to detect people who do something out of pressure or convenience and then people doing something because it’s really within themselves.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
it occurs to me that hippogriffs don’t have a lot of cool abilities in canon. I personally have the headcanon that they have massive amounts of the same kind of magic unicorns have but can only use it in artifact creation.
Blissful690

Violet Frost Fan
If you really think about it, Twilight basically lied to Neighsay to get him to open the School of Friendship by claiming it’s about “respecting others’ differences” and not specifying that that meant having other creatures in it.
Remember the date, everyone - 1st March 2025 - as that’s when Everything Wrong With School Daze - Part 1 will be coming out and no doubt that’ll be one of the sins mentioned.
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Blingo
@Twi Clown
She did try to steal the hippogriffs’ pearl. I honestly don’t have a problem with her doing it anymore out of desperation. What I have problem with is her thinking she wouldn’t get caught.
@harasha456
Being able to go on land, water, and sky is cool enough for me.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@WaynePonePone
Just like when Filli Vanilli showed that she has a talent for singing when nobody is around, I also imagine that she has a talent in rapping, keeping up a good flow, staying on beat and freestyling expertly and is too shy to show it.
@Dirty Bit
That’s the stuff that happens when you’re absent on that day of class
Background Pony #69A9
Starbutt becomes the ruler of magic horsey land and sits upon the throne
Deep booming Voice from Nowhere “STATE YOUR NAME!”
starbutt “eep! Uh, Twilight Sparkle?”
Voice, now booming all over Fancy Horse City “All Hail the Mighty Ruler (playback of ’eep! uh Twilight Sparkle?)
Her Word Is Law!
Sunbutt and Moonbut facehoof
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide