Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Hitch looks like tasty cheese. Yum! But he’d maybe not taste like it
(100% satire. Please take this as a joke. Please don’t take this seriously. This isn’t a serious comment at the slightest!)
Joke or not. That comment was a little bit… uncalled for. Don’t you think? Fixation is different from obsession. I’ve explained it somewhere if you’d like to have a look. I’m not angry at you, I’m sorry too, I should have put my satire disclaimer in the comment. But I feel calling someone’s fixation an obsession is a bit… incorrect? Maybe you meant it was a joke, in that case, can you not do that on my comments again?
Sorry if this came as a bit rude.
𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
Wireball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silver Supporter - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Sapphire - For users who have donated to the site
Happy Derpy! -

@Moving
I don’t think that’s Lauren Faust, unfortunately - does she use sentence structure and phrasing like this?
“Making the mlp 2D animation at long time for the fun!”
“Sorry that i been away at so long but hey i have good news start from this day i been decided to move Photoshop and Toon boom era so stay tuned Ponies.”
This time i work mainly My Little Pony in way how it should been worked all along as you know how G4 turned out but then came G5 out which aren’t so good as G4 Right
I wouldn’t put it past her to be trolling us, but it seems like an awfully subtle troll if so.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Moving
G4: Windy Whistles
G5: Windy
I don’t know enough about the previous generations and finding a pony whose name starts with W is already hard enough. :P
SDTwilan9X_
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Semidark Artist
@Moving
G1: Snuzzle
G2: Sundance
G3: Sparkleworks
G4: Sunset Shimmer
G5: Sunny Starscout
Thank you, internet wikis, since I admittedly didn’t know that many pony names from pre-G4.
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
  • G1: Jabber (my options were limited so I picked this one because it sounded funniest, haha)
  • G2: Jolly (was honestly kinda shocked I found one for G2)
  • G3: Juniper Jade
  • G4: Junebug (or if I wanted to cheat, Juniper Montage, since she’s not technically a pony)
  • G5: Jazz Hooves (by far the easiest one to come up with)
Big thanks to My Little Wiki for being the resource where I learned of the first 3, and was reminded of the fourth.
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Megalobronia
If you go on My Little Wiki, you might be able to find something for G2 (no guarantees, but I think I remember a handful starting with “M”). Also, for G5, there’s Misty Brightdawn.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide