Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@Andyxdr
Hard for me to describe something like that. After all, there are many different ways to draw a pony, and so long as the final result is reminiscent of the original G4 design I am fine with that (this is how I feel about the G5 pony designs, as well). And I think that artist does a good job keeping the basic design elements from S1 MLP:FiM Nightmare Moon intact while adding more detail like more complex shading and a three dimensional design (more in line with the G5 pony designs, really).
That’s about as much as I can say regarding it.
Posted Report
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Part of me feels like Hasbro just doesn’t care about the FiM TV series enough to put more attention into it. I mean, they never did release the seasons individually on DVD or Blu-Ray, and while I would love to see a FiM complete collection box set I believe that will be nothing more than a pipe dream as well. And while Hasbro is firmly committed to keeping G5 MLP to Netflix, they don’t seem to have any desire to put the G4 series on any one streaming service. It’s a shame, since it only makes it harder for fans to see older episodes of FiM and encourages people to use pirating sites instead.
Yeah nobody gives a fuck about collecting physical media or owning anything anymore. Everything’s become online now and I hate that. We shouldn’t need an internet connection to watch something. This is why it’s more convenient to just torrent or watch on pirating sites instead, and nobody should feel bad because Hasbro is a shit company that doesn’t deserve our money.
“You will own nothing and you will be happy”.
Posted Report
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I remember when season 6 was the worst season of MLP, then seasons 7 (which along with season 6 isn’t bad at all), 8, and 9 happened, and even season 9 isn’t the worst of MLP anymore.
Remember when Sludge was the worst dragon? Or when Diamond Tiara and Prince Blueblood were the worst ponies? Or when King Sombra was the worst villain?
@angryprogrockbrony
…I still buy my movies on Blu-Ray.
I would too if I even watched a lot of movies, but almost nobody else does anymore and soon Blu-rays along with all other physical media will cease to exist and streaming will be the only way to legally watch shit. I hate this but it’s inevitable.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide