Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Hmm… the last set I posted in there didn’t get much attention. I think I’ll just try here for now.
Behold - my takes on the Mane Six if they were human witches who started Hogwarts at the same time as Harry and friends. (And yes, I know I never quite finished Rarity.) Human names are given as suggestions if the pony ones are too odd to fit in.
…actually, rather than bloating the whole page massively, here’s a Fimfiction link.
But please feel free to discuss here or there… if anyone cares…
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Imagine G5 Eqg being like The Longest Journey game, where the human world is like Stark, a dystopian futuristic world ruled by an evil cult with an army of police owned by soda companies. And the human character is an art student who travels to the pony world and has to help save both worlds from destruction just like April.
Here’s a trailer of that game if you’re curious what the eqg world could look like
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I can’t believe the uncanny similarities of these two things I just discovered and came up in my mind now…
So basically, Sunset Shimmer and her history is just like the mythical Razgriz from Ace Combat 5.
The lyrics from the eponymous soundtrack “The Unsung War” is what explains it all why I think they’re similar:
When history witnesses a great change,
Razgriz reveals itself, first as a dark demon.
~This is to her role in the first movie as a villain.
As a demon,
it uses its power
to rain death upon the land,
and then it dies.
~then became a literal demon and uses it’s power to enslave everyone in Canterlot High and invade Equestria, then her demonic powers died after a climactic defeat against Twilight and Humane 5.
However, after a period of slumber,
Razgriz returns, this time as a great hero.
~and now, this is to her redemption in the second and third movie as a hero that saved her friends and the entire school from the Dazzlings and Midnight Sparkle and finally earning respect from everyone.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

To put it into Fire Emblem terms:
Misty has a green overworld sprite, and you recruit her to give her a good ending.
Tempest has a red overworld sprite, and you recruit her because she’s an S-tier character.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@Just Wayne
The original word was “cadence” (the musical term). In early scripts of A Canterlot Wedding, Meghan McCarthy spelled her name “Princess Cadence”. At some point, possibly for legal distinction reasons, her name’s spelling was changed to “Cadance”. I try to be accurate with “Cadance” whenever I can.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Mr.Myoozik
I wish we were transported to a parallel universe with ponies or advanced technology instead of some spelling differences or whether Pikachu’s tail is black.
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Dogman15
I guess it kind of gives off a unique feel to it like an actual name to distinguish her. The two other princesses also have more than just normal English words for names so it fits.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide