Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
It would be nice if there was more diversity among the non pony races. Think about it. You have earth ponies, unicorns, pegasi, crystal ponies.
But you only one have dragon type and one dragon settlement and the same for griffins.
They should have went the Elder Scrolls route and had at least more than one settlement associated with a race and have multiple types of one race. Just like how the Imperials had the Colovians vs the Nibenese.
It would give a chance for fun adventures in say an obsure chamgeling town not part of the hive.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Lord WyrmSpawN
What I mean is there is only one subculture and type of dragons. The ones in the Dragon Lands. At least the ones in the show.
In comparison ponies have three subcultures of earth ponies, unicorns and pegasi. And they have multiple cities like Cloudsdale or Las Pegasus.
The other races usually just have one place.
I guess I figure that it would ne nice we were to go to griffon lands we could go to more than just Griffonstone.
edit: They might not really be 3 diffeeent concrete subcultures considering how mixed the ponies are woth one another.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
I remember in Dragon Quest, where Rainbow called Spike a lame dragon.
She should be thankful Fluttershy wasn’t there, considering Fluttershy was probably bullied for that same reason when she was a filly.
Background Pony #49AE
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Here’s what I’m meaning:
We already know Sunset was a pony who went to the human world.
We also know there was a planned S2 finale that was gonna reveal her human counterpart.
So the question is, do the dazzlings have a human counterpart?
Should’ve clarified.
Background Pony #DFB4
Is it weird that I don’t really remember the controversy over Twilicorn or Equestria Girls?
Background Pony #49AE
I get not everyone likes twilicorn, but good grief, that doesn’t mean Season 3 is bad.
Same goes for EQG.
And @The Worst Person, don’t you dare say anything.
Background Pony #49AE
One more thing: yes, it’s a problem, but the best we can do is ignore them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide