Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Remember Dr Love’s shipping calculator?
I think i may have found a successor in the Narrative Device.
Twilight Sparkle looked up as the door opened and a tall, slender figure entered the room. She didn’t recognize the figure, but she was sure she would soon. Twilight had long suspected that the prince she had been told about was the one she was meant to love, and she was excited to finally meet him.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Having Season 1 Luna (and Pink Mane Celestia) in the Season 4 two-parters is a minor tweak I’ve wanted for a while.
And speaking of Season 1 Luna… I’m quite against the idea of Celestia having any hand horn in her release. It seems to devalue both her love for Luna (why wait a thousand years?) and her responsibility as a ruler (I mean, her “plan” was bad enough given the prep time, but it was the beginning of the show so I cut her a bit more slack than I do with the Crystal Empire thing.)
Latecomer

Here’s something I just learned which I doubt many people know - Chrysalis was originally meant to return a whole lot sooner than Season 6. Here’s some leaks of an early draft of the Season 3 opener…
PRINCESS CELESTIA meets with PRINCESS LUNA in the throne room. They speak in hushed tones. Princess Luna tells her sister that perhaps it would be better if she were to take on such an important task. “The kingdom is too important to the future of Equestria,” she adds. Princess Celestia informs Luna that “she” is also important to the future of Equestria. “If she succeeds, we’ll know that she is that much closer to being ready,” she adds cryptically. Their conversation is interrupted by a quiet “ahem”. They turn to see Twilight standing in the doorway.
Princess Celestia dismisses her sister and invites Twilight to enter. “You wanted to see me?” Twilight says, “To give me a test?” Twilight uses her magic to open a bag beside her. She shows the Princess that she’s brought her own ink and quill and plenty of paper to show her answers.
Princess Celestia smiles and uses her magic to place the items back into Twilight’s bag. She informs Twilight that it is a different kind of test – one that requires a history lesson first. Twilight listens intently as Princess Celestia begins to tell her about the CRYSTAL KINGDOM. Once a beautiful place filled with magic and light, it served as a beacon of hope for all of Equestria.
As Princess Cadence speaks, she uses her magic to project images of the Crystal Kingdom and the sparkling CRYSTAL PONIES that resided there. The sky above the kingdom shimmers and shines - Equestria’s version of the Aurora Borealis.
Princess Celestia explains that the Crystal Kingdom fell to an evil queen – the CHANGELING QUEEN and her MINIONS descend upon the Crystal Kingdom and it is TRANSFORMED into a dark and terrifying place; its citizens turn into dull, gray shells of their former glittering selves.
Twilight asks Princess Celestia about the Changeling Queen. Is this the same queen who tried to control her brother Shining Armor? Twilight uses her magic to project an image of Shining Armor in a daze. The same queen that tried to take her sister-in-law’s place at her wedding? A swish of her horn erases the image of Shining Armor and replaces it with an image of the Changeling Queen as Princess Cadence. “The same Queen whose plot to take over Equestria only you were wise enough to figure out in time,” Princess Celestia adds proudly, using her own magic to show Twilight angrily staring down the Changeling Queen as she turns from Princess Cadence back into her true form.
Princess Celestia explains that because Princess Cadence was able to eject the Changeling Queen from Equestria, she has been selected to take the Changeling Queen’s place as ruler of the Crystal Kingdom. But she needs help restoring it to its former glory. Should the Crystal Kingdom and its citizens not be returned to their original form, the Kingdom will be susceptible to not just another attack by the Changeling Queen, but by any evil being who wishes to bring harm to Equestria. Restoring the Crystal Kingdom with Princess Cadence – that will be Twilight’s test.
Background Pony #4DCE
@The Worst Person
Everybody has their flaws I suppose. I think the key is if she is on say Twitter and she is talking about her time as Twilight, then you shouldn’t bring up NFTs.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH
I’m disappointed but not to the point of wanting her career to be destroyed or losing respect.
As a hater of NFTs, I only focus my hatred towards NFTs in general rather than the supporters of it. I don’t care if people support it, I disagree with their support but not to the point of wanting them to be deservedly bullied or wanting their careers to crash and burn.
Besides, it’s impossible to live with haters. Either it brings you down or you lump in with the other people who don’t lose respect for you but don’t want you to do something they don’t like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide