Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Latecomer

Eh, Pinkie’s powers and Discord’s have always seemed a touch different IMO.
(And speaking of Discord’s powers and Power Ponies, that should totally have been how it happened - calls back to similar tricks of Q’s and doesn’t imply some really advanced, never-again-used unicorn magic.)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Discord and Pinkie are different in this way. Discord might have the power of chaos but he actually has a sane mind. Whereas Pinkie’s mind actually is chaos.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I’ve been on a Season 4 watching spree. It’s amazing so far. I just finished the Breezies episode. Some of my favorite ones so far are Rarity Takes Manehattan, Filli Vanilli and said Breezies episode.
I think now would be a good time to ask: is there any spin off material I should get into soon? Perhaps the EQG films? Maybe comics? Especially in order to understand what’s going on in the main show but perhaps for other reasons too.
Northern Verve

I think the first Equestria Girls film is the most awkward. From there, EQG starts to have it’s own niche from Rainbow Rocks on. Feel free to see the first movie just to get the introduction of the spin-off series. But keep in mind of course things like Sunset’s pretty much a whole different character the moment the 2nd film begins. And also how despite the focus on Romance they had with Twi and the human Flash Sentry. It never goes anywhere (Thankfully, IMO) aside from a few scenes in the 2nd movie. The 4th movie even having Sunset straight up tell Flash that things aren’t going to work between him and Pony Twilight.
(I also kind of have a soft spot for the human Twilight introduced in the post-credits scene of the 2nd movie/Rainbow Rocks. So for me, each of the 4 EQG films was better then the last. I even thought Timber Spruce in the 4th film was Flash done so much better in a few ways even if they don’t go much anywhere with that either, besides a short or two.)
Almost nothing from the films show up in the show other then pony Flash Sentry cameos in Season 4 and something in the Season 7 finale. So you’re actually pretty free to watch them together if you’d like.
Background Pony #1989
Remember that episode where the writers basically turned the ponies of Ponyville into thinly-veiled strawmen of the fandom and their criticisms of the show?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide