Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

UmbraPone1
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

(/^o^)/*.✧♡
The Mane 6 but in Afrikaans
Applejack: Appeljack
Rarity: Raritie directly: Rariteit
Twilight Sparkle: Skemer Skitter
Pinkie Pie: Pienkie Pastei
Fluttershy: Fladderskaamie
And finally
Rainbow Dash:
Reënboogstrepie
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #CA26
As in the second part of what you replied to? I don’t think it’ll leave Netflix since it’s a Netflix original. Hence saying that the only exclusivity to Netflix are originals and co-productions.
Unlike G4 MLP which, THANKS A LOT LIONSGATE!!!, It will probably move to Hulu. If Lionsgate didn’t have the pay one window for MGM’s Epix after they sold their stake to MGM, the franchise would have its exclusive home at Netflix.
Background Pony #1989
Say what you want about the pre-G4 gens. but G1’s Nothing Can Stop the Smooze is a bop.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #D2FE
Sheesh, no need to get pissy. WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!
I know that, is that MLP The Movie aired on Epix instead of streaming on Netflix because Lionsgate (the G4 movie’s distributor) still has a Pay 1 window with Epix despite MGM buying the network from LG and Paramount, and Hulu/Prime Video shared the Pay-1 window for streaming. (And it’s thanks to premium networks and streaming services caring about distribution rather than production company when it comes to pay-TV window deals.) Which led to Hasbro’s mentality of putting MLP G4 content on Hulu (with The Movie, Season 9, and Pony Life) since the company takes things literally when it comes to news and businesses. (Hell, they didn’t address the whole hullabaloo about the Toei-Hasbro split in regards to Power Rangers. Leading people to think that the next PR content after Dino Fury is a spin-off of the PR reboot cinematic universe on Netflix instead of a future season adapting a Sentai) And because of that, Disney will likely put the whole series and probably EqG on Hulu (and/or probably Disney+, I mean they added PJ Masks, Miraculous and soon the Sony movies to the service) unless they put it on Fox Corp’s Tubi.
Generation 5 on the other hand would have moved to either Nickelodeon or Paramount+ if not for COVID (Since the G5 movie was part of the Hasbro-Paramount multi-year film deal). But no, since eOne sold the distribution rights of A New Generation from Paramount to Netflix, G5 feature and serial content will be exclusive to the service.
If you don’t get it, I don’t know how to help you get less angry at me.
Background Pony #CA26
@The Worst Person
I wasn’t being rude, I was wondering how Epix being blamed makes sense, cause I ain’t seeing it. Geez.
And, to be fair, you forget that the series would’ve been exclusive to Paramount+ if the covid thing hadn’t happened. So, it’s a lose lose situation.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
If Rarity really wanted to see those fabrics in Castle Mane-ia she should have brought along Twilight. We never see them interact even though they both probably would have similar interests. Did she even need to bring Fluttershy? She’s more of a liability.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Fun episode of Castle Mane ia. Kind of fillery but very fun. I love how Rarity wasn’t even scared more furious at her being rejected by the castle. Pretty hilarious.
Also did Celestia write her journal how she sometimes prank Luna? I wonder if Luna was a bit unamused.
I like how Rarity also has a pretty noble goal that ties into her love of designs.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@Myoozik
This is a good point and this made me think of a question not just for u but for others. Do u think the show did better with the slice of life or the more story driven action packed episodes like the premieres and finales
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide