Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern

Name Domain Gender Oldest->Youngest

1 Mortos Death Male
2 Celestia Sun Female
3 Luna Moon Female
4 Florus Plants Male
5 Faunas Animals Female
6 Maelstrom Weather Male
7 Cadance Love Female
8 Gorge Engineering Male
9 Arcana Magic Female
10 Dominus Battle Male
11 Cortex Mind Male
12 Eureka Technology Female
13 Tomas Time Male
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One day I hope to write a rewriting of G4 pilot. It would have more character interaction and develop twilight sparkles friendship more slowly with her other friends and make it more of an adventure. I understand what the pilot was trying to do but I always felt like it was a little rushed and a little lacking in deeper character interactions or maybe we’re just spoiled by the later episodes but I would like to see more of an epic adventure with adventure with some character interactions.
For instance I would have Twilight initially very annoyed with Pinkie and Dash but appreciate and bond with Fluttershy more quickly. She would have some arguments with her new “friends” or as she prefers to say “acquaintences”.
I’d like to see her have different interactions with each one.
And also to emphasize her flaw of thinking she can do things just by herself. Deep down, she always wanted to make friends, but she is to worried about things going wrong if she has friends that either they would fail her or more importantly she would fail them.
Sorry if this was a bit rushed I just had to get it out of my head
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
May the Best Pet Win is a sweet episode. It does feel a little unrealistic that Dash would pick a tortise and it seems like an eagle would have been an objevtively better pet in the long un for her. But I guess she admires the sheer loyalty of the tortise even if Dash put him down.
I thought I was going to hate the episode for being so unrealistically cheesy but I do find it really sweet. It shows the soft side of Dash.
I don’t think it’s one of the best episodes objectively but I think it does show some character depth for Rainbow.
@97blackbird
I might make that into a comic once I have the skills.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
May the Best Pet Win is a sweet episode. It does feel a little unrealistic that Dash would pick a tortise and it seems like an eagle would have been an objevtively better pet. But I guess she admires the sheer loyalty of the tortise even if Dash put him down.
I always felt that was the main reason she picked the Tortise instead
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
Why does Mare Do Well suck exactly? Is it more because Rainbow’s arrogant attitude or because of how the other mane six handled the problem? Or something else?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Kiryu-Chan
That would have been so anti climatic to end it at Season 3. I probably wouldn’t be into the show if it ended there. So many unresolved questions too like about the CMC getting their cutie marks.
And honestly the later episodes are the ones that interest me the most. They just take the show in interesting directions good or bad. And it feels bigger and more epic.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Haven’t seen it in awhile, but I remember the drama pretty vividly.
The biggest problem is that they don’t just talk to Rainbow Dash directly. Some people have argued that they’re in the same room as Rainbow and she must have heard them. But Rainbow Dash never acknowledges it. So to people making this argument, by not responding to this post, you concede that this is a bad argument. This whole idea that you should go behind someone’s back instead of just talking to them is just a bad message. And the plan didn’t even work, since they ended up having to talk to her anyways.
The second problem is that everyone seems more concerned about Rainbow’s ego than they are about lives being in danger.
Plus, there’s a bunch of annoying details. The spike in accidents is never resolved. It shows up out of nowhere, then it disappears once the plot no longer needs it.
The steam-powered crane and a hydro-electric dam feel really out of place. The G4 tech level has always been inconsistent, so this one’s more subjective.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide