Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #8D54
Another weird thought: If the mane 5 from G5 and the mane 6 from G4 formed a hoofball team, who would be the captain?

@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
Sad, but true fact right there.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #4F6B  
This shit is why I hate the hypocrisy of people preferring animation to live-action, especially when it comes to adaptations.

People prefer animated, but they gatekeep celebrities with their bitching just because they simp for voice actors.

It’s just a fucking mess. I wish people would stop the goddamn war before it goes outta control. And I don’t care if i get cancelled by this especially by someone who hates me for defending celebrities.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
What the fuck are you going on about? People dislike the casting for the Mario movie for relying on random celebrity casting for established characters rather than the VAs that have been staying with the franchise since the mid-90s. The MLP movie has an entirely new cast of characters so it’s easier to get away with the celebrity casting because they aren’t replacing them
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Celebrity casting can work. Sometimes though a celebrity is just there because they needed a name. Sia was pretty pointless in the mlp movie. That’s the biggest problem I have is when a celebrity is just shoved in because they wanted another name on the poster.  
Or then there’s situations like Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. Brad Pitt did the titular Sinbad’s voice. He does alright. He’s fine. It works. But he didn’t stand out or anything. They could’ve easily used a normal voice actor. Actually, they almost did, a tv series was planned to follow the movie and Brad Pitt would’ve been most likely recast.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Background Pony #4F6B  
I know and I was gonna respond regarding Sia amid her anti-autistic merits (in regards to her support to Autism Speaks and her movie Music) but he’ll say that it was after the 2017 MLP film’s release. So much for wanting Hasbro to release the autistic cut of the MLP movie (which replaces Sia with another singer who isn’t ableist)

Besides, is there other reason why people didn’t have problems with the Original cast of DuckTales being replaced by celebrities in the reboot? Tress McNeille is still alive though.
Background Pony #4F6B
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Idk, honestly, though in my point of view, it could be because they wanted to focus more on the more younger voices.

Also, I don’t think hasbro even knew she was against autism. But sadly, it’s what it is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide