Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Zipp is the Sonic of the MLP universe. Not just in speed but in spirit where she is about being proud of who you are. Sorry Rainbow. It Doesn’t Matter from SA1 should play with Zipp.

@Latecomer  
I agree. Also has supreme confidence and isn’t fixated on always following the rules. She also might have a competitive side to her shown in a trailer when she challenged that big unicorn and was not phased one bit by him, even making a witty comeback.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think Crusaders of the Lost Mark should have involved Starlight Glimmer in some way. After all the theme about Cutie Marks could really be utilized here.
Northern Verve

I think Crusaders of the Lost Mark should have involved Starlight Glimmer in some way. After all the theme about Cutie Marks could really be utilized here.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
It’s ridiculous how the CMC never interacted with her at all.

It’s a missed opportunity in general that the show nor even the IDW comic got to so much as share how Starlight got her cutie mark.

And yeah, it’d be even better if the CMC got to hear that story and see if there was anything their group talents about helping others understand their mark (If they already have them. The Troubleshoes episode would of served as perfect foreshadowing for when the CMC would meet Starlight in terms of being able to help adults too)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide