Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #B475  
Maybe. Eight was my favourite season, and concepts like The Student Six, as well as episodes like Frenemies and Student Counsel show that there are TONS of interesting character dynamics to explore beyond the original cast.

You’ll never find a consensus on how or even if the show should have continued.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@DerpyFast  
Spin-offs focusing on characters other than the Mane 6 could have done well enough for a season. Maybe two. Outside of that there wasn’t much more story to tell.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Brass Beau  
I think it just goes to show the importance of an overarching story/premise. That’s kind of why Season Eight did it for me. The School was the most persistent seasonal gimmick since Letters to Celestia.
Background Pony #B475
Spike wrote a 5 page essay on why Super Stallion would beat Poku in a fight.

Twilight is equal parts impressed at the level of research Spike did, and concerned about how he’s spending his free time.
Background Pony #B475
Spike finally started to get treated well by the writers in Season 6.

Too bad it came at the expense of just about every other character.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
What I think is the difference between the official FiM Pinkie and the official PL Pinkie:

The official Friendship is Magic Pinkie’s central theme is parties and surprises.  
The official Pony Life Pinkie’s central theme is sweets and baked products.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DerpyFast  
Interesting huh? I think the whole idea of mlp fan content is often because of sheer coincidence and accidents or unintended consquences.

Same with Derpy having that animation error being the reason for her personality.

Or Dinky being near that pink mare.
Background Pony #F177
To celebrate Twilight becoming the ruler of Equestria, Spike proposes a roast.

Everyone gets uncomfortable when Spike gets a bit too personal with his “jokes”.
Latecomer

Does anyone else have a particular “order” for the Mane Six, or is it just me?

(Mine is Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow, Fluttershy and Rarity.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide