Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
No, it’s pretty explicit - they move in with her at the end to resolve the plot, which would be rather nonsensical if they already lived with her.

There does seem to be some sort of “village to raise a child” thing going on, but it’s kind of out of nowhere.

Aunt Holiday: Goodness. We’d better get going, or we’ll miss our train home. I left you plenty of healthy food for the weekend.  
Auntie Lofty: And I left you cookies. [chuckles]  
Cutie Mark Crusaders: [gasp]  
Aunt Holiday: The Cakes will stay with you tonight. Then Rarity, and Rainbow Dash after that. Remember, we’re just a few stops from Ponyville if you need us.  
Auntie Lofty: She knows, Holiday. See you next week, slugger.  
Scootaloo: Bye, Aunt Holiday! Bye, Auntie Lofty!  
[door closes]  
Sweetie Belle: Your aunts are so nice.  
Apple Bloom: Yeah. It’s really cool they watch you while your parents are gone.  
Scootaloo: I know. I just wish they lived closer. Nopony bakes like Auntie Lofty.
Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
Look again.

Aunt Holiday: The Cakes will stay with you tonight. Then Rarity, and Rainbow Dash after that. Remember, we’re just a few stops from Ponyville if you need us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide