Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
I don’t know why but at I’ve seen chikn nuggit videos being posted on this site… However it didn’t stayed too long as it was reported as not pony.

(TBH I didn’t post that kind of stuff.)

But if I may that if by any chance someone would make a MLP fan art with Chikn nuggit characters, I would be pleased as long as it’s pony related and chikn nuggit related.

It’s just kinda odd how someone thinks of Chikn nuggit is familiar to MLP (reguarding the art-style)
Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
Trust me. I swear I’ve saw those videos before it got removed from this site and it wasn’t me that who posted them.
Background Pony #4DCE
@Background Pony #44DB  
Anything is possible.

I like to think Surprise is Pinkie’s aunt just to make it different from Firefly and Dash being sisters.

And the twist is that Surprise is younger than Pinkie Pie despite being Pinkie’s aunt. Think Jotaro Kujo and his uncle Josuke Higashikata from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Brass Beau  
Basically, I am imagining Chrysalis somehow being unaware or forgetting that the elements were destroyed. And later when the Clone Six noticed the elements were destroyed; then there has to be a change in plan.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Algebroot Neogears  
Whether Chrysalis forgot or not, if Mean Twilight saw the Elements were destroyed she’d call Chrysalis an idiot and either kill or enslave the other Mean ponies before ditching bug butt.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
@Brass Beau  
And given that she is an alicorn and an evil clone of the real Twilight, Mean Twilight would probably use herself being a clone to her advantage and make the real Twilight look malicious by attacking Twilight’s friends, while trying to pretend to be the real Twilight. And then the real Twilight appears, messing up her plans and leading to her defeat. So either way, Mean Twilight will be defeated.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Algebroot Neogears  
Seems too simple a scheme. Since Chrysalis wants revenge on the seven but only made six clones I think MT would go for Starlight. Probably trap her somewhere or send her away. Assuming she brought the other clones she’d set meetings between a Mane and a Mean to try and destroy their friendship. After MT has a run in with Spike he’d go for Starlight and slowly Twilight, Spike and Starlight would work out the scheme, fix the friendships and oust the Mean Six. It’d basically be the same plot as Discord’s debut but instead of spreading chaos the end game is for MT to replace Twilight as Ruler of Equestria. Might be too complex to put in a two parter and do it well.
Background Pony #44DB
@Algebroot Neogears  
Probably, and i’m sure she’ll only help cause she doesn’t MT to rule.

Although i think it would be character development, cause rather then getting a quick redemption, she would slowly realize that friendship is good after all.

This could be a good instance in a way.
Background Pony #44DB
@Algebroot Neogears
Probably, and i’m sure she’ll only help cause she doesn’t MT to rule.
Although i think it would be character development, cause rather then getting a quick redemption, she would slowly realize that friendship is good after all.
This could be a good instance in a way.

Thoughts?
Background Pony #44DB
What would’ve happened if Chrysalis succeeded in tearing Spike’s wings off?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide