Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Slingring  
One of the best episodes IMO.

*Has more to say about the topic than “Racism bad”.  
*The Mane Six aren’t just strawmen who only exist to be made an example of.  
*Zecora doesn’t exist to be a victim you feel bad for; she has her own goals as a character.  
*Makes the point that some people believe bad things not because they’re irredeemable assholes, but because they had experiences that gave them a genuine bad impression  
*Make the point that racism isn’t bad because “they were mean to the minority”, but because it interferes with individuals’ ability to offer something to the world, which ties back to the show’s theme of “self-actualization”.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Algebroot Neogears  
Maybe. I might be confusing it with a bunny and/or bear. I’ve killed a lot of brain cells since the nineties.

EDIT: Just googled for one and didn’t find a patriotic zebra beanie baby but such a zebra exists. Maybe not exactly as described but give it time.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
My observations:

G3 and G3.5 were basically aiming for what’s hip with the little girls at the time.  
G4 doesn’t try going for anything hip with anyone.  
G4.5 seems to be about what’s hip with the little children.

Who knows what later gens would be like?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Real Rainbow Dash watching Fiw Rainbow:  
…Why am I so lame?! Oh so Fluttershy gets to be a cult leader that gets to kill her dragon father and have an Army of Darkness while I just get stuck with a bunch of dumb lines and I can’t even see properly and not even do the Sonic Rainboom?!
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@icey wicey 1517  
Cue the cinema-obsessed brony cries.

On second thought, I don’t mind this decision considering niche properties don’t always do well in theatres.

Yes, the movie is a success, but wasn’t enough in Hasbro’s expectations enough to make a direct sequel.

But at least it’s closer to what I want thanks to Ms. Thompson and Kidscreen, so… I’m fine.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
As well as for child abuse of Spike. But what’s scary is that Spike even said “I’m nothing without you!” when Twilight went into the human world and chased her there. Which means he still idolizes his abuser. Spike is going to have be put into therapy.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@icey wicey 1517  
Besides, look at the bright side, at least we got three directors (Robb Cullen (a co-writer on CopOut), Invizimals/Bernard director Jose Ucha and DreamWorks CG Animator Mark Fattibene) and the producers will be Peter Lewis and Astro Boy/Flushed Away producer Cecil Kramer.

We don’t know what the cast for the new characters will be or who will be writing the film. The only concern is that when it goes to streaming or PVOD, it turns out bad (for example Wonder Woman 1984, The Cloverfield Paradox, Scoob! and the new SpongeBob movie coming to Paramount+) and we’re not sure what will turn out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide