Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Myoozik  
Read those descriptions and now I can’t help imagining Applebloom beating up Spike because he stopped buying from her since he’s hanging out with Zecora who grows her own stash that’s even better then what Applebloom grows.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Is the cider AJ sells non-alchohalic or maybe it’s implied that it’s alchohol they just don’t show it.

Any hints in the show of the cider leaving ponies drunk? Or is it just our headcanon?
97blackbird

I think I remember someone pointing out that only alcoholic cider produced froth, implying (probably unintentionally) that the cider was alcoholic.

However, in Super Speedy Cider Squeezy, the cider was made and served the same day, which leaves no time for fermentation, so that infers non-alcoholic cider.

I guess you can pick your preference.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@97blackbird  
There is also Rainbow’s unhealthy addiction to the cider. Which could imply alchoholism. Although it could just be she is just addicted to it like some are addicted to pizza in that they just want it.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It would be interesting if the Power Ponies comics can have a different spell:

Instead of the real world characters taking the place of the comic’s protagonists (seen in the episode “Power Ponies”); it would drag the comic book’s characters out into the real world.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

“Three witches you shall meet  
Along the road to your fate.  
The first is twilight,  
The second is night,  
And the third is the coming of day.”

The Sword - Tres Brujas

Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Now that I think of it; the “potions” arc of Pony Life may have originally taken place near the end of the season, immediately before the “competition” arc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide