Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
On Your Marks  
Hard to Say Anything  
To Change A Changeling (that can’t be right)  
Marks and Recreation  
The Break Up Breakdown  
Frenemies  
Student Council

Those are listed as not having any of the Mane Six. I feel like I might have to double check this data.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
My three most favorite Mane 6 characters in Friendship is Magic (early seasons):  
  1. Twilight Sparkle  
  2. Pinkie Pie  
  3. Rainbow Dash

My three most favorite Mane 6 characters in Friendship is Magic (later seasons):  
  4. Pinkie Pie  
  5. Rarity  
  6. Applejack

My three most favorite Mane 6 characters in Pony Life:  
  7. Pinkie pie  
  8. Rainbow Dash  
  9. Twilight Sparkle
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
My favorite young six from most favorite to least favorite:

1. Smolder  
  2. Gallus  
  3. Silverstream  
  4. Yona  
  5. Sandbar  
  6. Ocellus

I’m surprised they didn’t add a Kirin to the young six in Season 9 as a seventh member, given the Kirin’s popularity.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Algebroot Neogears  
Besides the whole catching fire thing there really wasn’t a lot of difference between a kirin and a pony. And the students that aren’t ponies already handle the culture clash theme. Ocellus is also the quiet one and Silverstream is the talkative one so those are out. There just isn’t any room for a kirin in the group.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I just watched the Bird in the Hoof episode, it was really funny and a little nightmarish. I love Fluttershy and Twilight’s dynamic. And how Twilight was more assertive over time as her stress was building up.

Also I think Celestia really shines too in this episode. To think Twilight is so worried about her! Celestia’s a softie!

Also Philomena is a duck and should be punished for being a troll.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide