Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
“Being honest with yourself,” eh? Really, the elements could have done with an overhaul. Loyalty and Honesty are both aspects of Trust. Generosity is a form of Kindness. Laughter… I don’t even know what to make of that one. And Magic is bull spit. Trust, Forgiveness, Patience, Kindness, Hope and Empathy would work better, I think.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I guess when I think of beauty I think of it more in a societal sense. Like let’s if you went to Las Vegas vs going to Venice. The difference would be staggering. I always wonder if Rarity could think herself as a crusader for true beauty. Her beautiful dresses would be replace the shoddier dresses that plague modern Equestria.

And of course her ideals could also include societal reform like encouraging less pollution, ending child labor or for most importantly for Rarity personally, for a chair maker to actually passionatly create a chair instead of just focusing on mass production.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
I can see your point about honesty working out for AJ though. They make episodes about being yourself after all. Like that episode you mentioned or the episode with Coloratura.

In my reinterpreation it would be more the opposite, AJ bound by her loyalty to family and Ponyville sacrifices her own individuality for the collective. Whereas Rarity would be the individualist who unlike in Simple Ways would never let others to change who she was. Kind of a reversal of roles.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
I see. And yet one thing I feel like they would both respect despite heir differences would be their passion for craftsmanship. For AJ it’s her apple pies. For Rarity, it’s her dresses. Even if they like to have arguments with each other over manners and getting dirty, they’re the only ones that truly understands what pride in one’s labor means. So despite being different they probably understand each other the best.

PS I love Simple Ways, and AJ in that episode who instead of getting angry at Rarity, simply showed how silly Rarity looked like as a farmer. They could’ve made AJ triggered but she’s more worried about her friend making a bad life decision.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Most of the Manes have interesting similarities and differences to each other. Like Rainbow and Rarity - for all they went into it in The End in Friend, they missed the fact that they’re both highly ambitious, extroverted attention seekers who try to inspire by their appearance.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
If memory serves, which it rarely does, the whole point of the episode was that the decision to be friends was all that was needed to become friends. A similar moral was done with Maud’s introductory episode. Really, if those two episodes had their morals flipped then it would have made more since to promote Rainbow and Rarity’s similarities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide