Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #23FF
People forget Spike in group images all the time, but when it’s pinkie forgotten its bad?
Background Pony #0DA2
I think a trailer for a new season of MLP: FiM during the Super Bowl would have gotten more people into the show. Think of how many people watch the Super Bowl.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I would love to see Mane 6 and other ponies as lions

No, not cartoon lions but actual lions.

I guess we have to visit South Africa and gather many lions there
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Meanlucario  
Also John K is a massive pedo, so some people say you’re supporting pedophilia if you use that term. Also, John K hates Disney a lot, apparently. I wonder why, is it the copyright term extensions?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Okay, so out of the 724-odd characters I care about/watch, only 90-something have SFM models, plus 5 private (Apogee, Delta Vee, Felicity Stars, Magna-Save, and Windbreaker) although what stops that from being really depressing is 517 of them are OCs and less than half the canon characters have speaking roles. Only 10 of the characters with models are OCs. Also, assuming Bright Macintosh has a model and I simply don’t have it, Biscuit is the only canon character not on my watchlist who is missing a model and is not from Rainbow Roadtrip. My overlap with the rest of the fandom seems to be quite small Pokemon #876. If the two circles of the Venn Diagram were the size of California (for the rest of the fandom) and Australia (for me) the overlap would be the size of Athens.

@Meanlucario  
Can only speculate the reasons…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide