Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
As a fan of the show I loved the MLP Movie, but on its own, At best it’s an average family movie, a Premiere/finale on steroids
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@GenericArchangel  
We don’t talk about poorly done redemptions. With Starlight, the possibility was there in her first two-parter, where she believed in her own philosophy even after losing, and Discord had discovered something he never had before and didn’t want to lose it. Luna was just “MLP’s Carebear Stared” and was 100% good, no questions asked.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Meanlucario  
Well, other media and episodes imply that Luna wasn’t redeemed as much as Nightmare Moon was banished, leaving behind Luna. Personally, I hate that version of events because it separates Luna from Nightmare Moon- they’re the same pony in my eyes, don’t excuse Luna for her actions. Anyways, I’ve always interpreted the scene as the Elements weakening NMM enough for Luna to regain control.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Meanlucario  
Agreed. Even the show implies in “Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?” that Luna and NMM are the same pony, hence my headcanon. But yeah, the comics treat them as separate entities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide