Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Watching The Washouts and how Scootaloo just was able to do some risky stuff without amy opposition. I got to thinking.

Kids in MLP do a lot of stuff we humans only give to adults.

Cozy Glow was one of Twilight's assistants, Spike is also an assistant, filly Applejack went to Manehattan perhaps to train for her new career.

This feels like the Industrial Age, when kids did things you would be imprisoned for life if you had them do it in real life.

Maybe in MLP, once a foal turns 12, they've reached the age of accountability and now they're expected to start getting job experience even if they are still under their parents care.

Of course the meta reason is because it's less restrictive for writers to write them in these scenarios.

I bet if an Equestrian parent came to our world and realized children only go to school, they would be like "You're letting your kids slack off? In my homeland my children are already working junior jobs!"
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer