Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Man watching the MLP movie from 2017, really was awesome. It was just such a visual spectacle. It felt like a Disney movie.

Of course, it did seem strange why Celestia wanted to get the unknown Hippogriffs instead of the trustworthy Changelings. Probably since this movie was made in Season 4 or 5 I believe, before the Changelings or Dragons became allies.

I wish I would have watched this before School Daze. Going from Shadow Play straight to Season 8 was an awkward transition. It makes more sense why Twilight wanted to build a School of Friendship after the chaos of the movie and also how helpful other creatures could be. I think I'll watch School Daze again with this movie in mind.

This movie was just a great time overall especially with its worldbuilding and grandeur.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Man watching the MLP movie from 2017, really was awesome. It was just such a visual spectacle. It felt like a Disney movie.

Of course, it did seem strange why Celestia wanted to get the unknown Hippogriffs instead of the trustworthy Changelings. Probably since this movie was made in Season 4 or 5 I believe, before the Changelings or Dragons became allies.

I wish I would have watched this before School Daze. It makes more sense why Twilight wanted to build a School of Friendship after the chaos of the movie and also how helpful other creatures could be. I think I'll watch School Daze again with this movie in mind.

This movie was just a great time overall especially with its worldbuilding and grandeur.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer