Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

CORDZ2000

zcord
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5191969#post_5191969)
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5191971#post_5191971) nice to see someone gets it, i think both discord and fluttershy helps each other grow in that way. I don't think Fluttershy sees him as a animal though she sees him as one of her friends the same as the mane 6 ||although my fluttercord shipping senses says she sees him as more||, she has come to enjoy the chaos. His creativity, his humor are his positive qualities, and she probably wouldn't enjoy chaos normally but because its his chaos she does, he genuinely cares for her and she knows despite his flaws that he is trying is also what she likes about him. If he was just the weirdness and chaos she wouldn't like him.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

zcord
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5191969#post_5191969)
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5191971#post_5191971) nice to see someone gets it, i think both discord and fluttershy helps each other grow in that way. I don't think Fluttershy sees him as a animal though she sees him as one of her friends the same as the mane 6 ||although my fluttercord shipping senses says she sees him as more||, she has come to enjoy the chaos because its him and its who he is. His creativity, his humor are his positive qualities, and she probably wouldn't enjoy chaos normally but because its his chaos she does, he genuinely cares for her and she knows despite his flaws that he is trying is also what she likes about him. If he was just the weirdness and chaos she wouldn't like him.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

zcord
[@Cosmas-the-Explorer](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5191971#post_5191971) nice to see someone gets it, i also think both discord and fluttershy helps each other grow in that way. I don't think Fluttershy sees him as a animal though she sees him as one of her friends the same as the mane 6 ||although my fluttercord shipping senses says she sees him as more||, she has come to enjoy the chaos because its him and its who he is. His creativity, his humor and she probably wouldn't enjoy chaos normally but because its his chaos she does, he genuinely cares for her and she knows despite his flaws that he is trying is also what she likes about him. If he was just the weirdness and chaos she wouldn't like him.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000