Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5188862#post_5188862)
Yes I did! I loved the Changelings' erie hideout especially with those strange doors. And more expansion on Changeling lore and how Thorax and Starlight transformed the changelings from parasites to mutually benecial creatures.

Starlight always had leadership potential it seems. She just had to use it for the right time. All four characters were awesome in this.

Trixie did way more than defeat an Ursa Minor. She has helped to save Equestria itself. And Discord has proven himself worthy even without his magic.

Not the greatest Season finale of all FIM, but definitly very good.

I'm exited to see what Season 7 and 8 will be like. I've heard this is where MLP is going to start really expanding and becoming grander in scope.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5188862#post_5188862)
Yeah I loved that episode. I loved the weirdness of the Changeling Hive with its strange doors.[@CORDZ2000](/forums/pony/topics/stupid-stuff-that-comes-to-mind-that-we-want-to-post-pony-version?post_id=5188862#post_5188862)
Yes I did
! I loved the Changelings' erie hideout especially with those strange doors. And more expansion on Changeling lore and how Thorax transformed the changelings from parasites to mutually benecial creatures.

Starlight always had leadership potential it seems. She just had to use it for the right time. All four characters were awesome in this.

Trixie did way more than defeat an Ursa Minor. She has helped to save Equestria itself. And Discord has proven himself worthy even without his magic.

Not the greatest Season finale of all FIM, but definitly very good.

I'm exited to see what Season 7 and 8 will be like. I've heard this is where MLP is going to start really expanding and becoming grander in scope.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer