Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I made it past Read It and Weep!

I think I'm starting to like Rainbow more. Dragonshy really made me hate her. But I think later Season 1 and Season 2 made me like her more.

That Native American episode had her firmly helping the buffalo (a little too much perhaps), that pet episode made her appreciate what a pet is supposed to give you. And Read It and Well, made her open her mind up to a hobby she found uncool.

She's starting to grow on me.

I can imagine Zipp probably being annoyed that her role model is a cocky brat kind of like her sister, but I bet Zipp would appreciate her overtime.

Also I actually like how Dash comments how absurd situations in MLP can be.

(Also Pinkie Pie is growing on me in Season 2.)
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer