Student 6 Appreciation

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
This thread is for you to express your fondness for the young pony, dragon, yak, griffon, hippogriff, and(/or) changeling who:

1. first met at Twilight Sparkle’s Friendship School,  
  2. first bonded over their frustrations at the enforcement of the rules of the EEA,  
  3. took tests of character administered by the Tree of Harmony, but who  
  4. didn’t graduate from the school just because they  
  5. saved Equestria from the machinations of Cozy Glow.

Will they be the next bearers of the Elements of Harmony? We’ll see in S9, won’t we?

Share any media- videos, pics, fics, or just gush & chat about any or all of these 6 creatures, or anything related to them, while obeying these rules.

1. Begone, haters. It’s an appreciation thread, not a stoning. Keep a genuine positive attitude.  
    2. Parse all NSFW media with the spoiler syntax. The syntax can be used for non-NSFW, however, and generally should for actual spoilers.  
    3. Stay on topic. Talk about things outside of this group as much as you want, but keep talk relevant to them.  
    4 (offshoot of 1). Don’t get out of hand with ship talk. Some posters have different ships from you. Oh, well. Don’t shit talk ships others ship to lift your ship up.
GaruuSpike
Leonard Jubinatt - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Emotional support birb
full

I want them to have their own show.

Maybe after G4 ends, that world can continue in a spin-off show focusing on these six (with the original characters still present, just not in the spotlight). They have so much potential and so much room for development. Especially Gallus. Best catbirb.

Please Hasbro. These characters are too good and too young to just toss.
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
full
I want them to have their own show.
Maybe after G4 ends, that world can continue in a spin-off show focusing on these six (with the original characters still present, just not in the spotlight). They have so much potential and so much room for development. Especially Gallus. Best catbirb.
Please Hasbro. These characters are too good and too young to just toss.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
A thread for the politically correct creatures of different backgrounds and walks of life attending an unaccredited friendship school full of incompetent teachers who don’t have to pay tuition or student fees? SPLENDID!!! I shall stay here and give some appreciation for these guys. :D

Let’s start with my favorite screencap of all time from the show of them:  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide