Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

(Long time since this thread came up, discussions therein, indeed...)

"

[
@Philweasel":](/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896880#post_4896880

[bq]
)

>
I mean she makes Chrysalis look like a complete idiot, as Chrysalis should have taken that fight easily… but fuck Chrysalis (see also, Pinkie vs Chrysalis).[/bq]

It's not OOC for Chrysalis to have more trouble winning than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to a magic duel, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them had, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

Aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]||Pinkie[/spoiler]||, Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]||Rarity and Spike[/spoiler]||, I'd argue.

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra, who has both power and finesse ([spoiler]||and brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]||), one on one, or Tirek.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

(Long time since this thread came up...)

"@Philweasel":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896880#post_4896880

[bq]I mean she makes Chrysalis look like a complete idiot, as Chrysalis should have taken that fight easily… but fuck Chrysalis (see also, Pinkie vs Chrysalis).[/bq]

It's not OOC for Chrysalis to have more trouble winning than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to a magic duel, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them had, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

Aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler], I'd argue.

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra, who has both power and finesse ([spoiler]and beat/brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]), one on one, or Tirek.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Philweasel":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896880#post_4896880

[bq]I mean she makes Chrysalis look like a complete idiot, as Chrysalis should have taken that fight easily… but fuck Chrysalis (see also, Pinkie vs Chrysalis).[/bq]

Even aAside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler], I'd argue.

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra, who has both power and finesse ([spoiler]and beat/brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]), one on one, or Tirek.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Even aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler], I'd argue.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's not reallyOOC out of character for Chrysalis to have more trouble winning than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight pretty much beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to a magic duel, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them gothad, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

Even aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler], I'd argue.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's not really out of character for Chrysalis to have more trouble winning than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight pretty much beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to a magic duel, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them got, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's not really out of character for Chrysalis to have more trouble winning than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight pretty much beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to a magic duel, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them hadgot, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra, who has both power and finesse ([spoiler]and beat/brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]), one on one.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's not really out of character for Chrysalis to have more trouble than you'd expect for a given power level, really. Twilight pretty much beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to magic, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them had, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

Even aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler].

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra, who has power and finesse ([spoiler]whoand beat/brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]), one on one.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It's not really out of character for Chrysalis to have more trouble than you'd expecth for a givenk power level, really. Twilight pretty much beat Chrysalis in the comics when it came to magic, due to her superior magical knowledge letting her get more mileage out of a power boost both of them had, and Starlight came across as a skilled fighter since S5.

Even aside from Starlight, and later [spoiler]Pinkie[/spoiler], Chrysalis was also kinda humiliated by being briefly inconvenienced by [spoiler]Rarity and Spike[/spoiler].

It's not like Starlight was challenging Sombra ([spoiler]who beat/brainwashed her offscreen in the S9 premiere[/spoiler]) one on one.
No reason given
Edited by AC97