Viewing last 25 versions of post by Philweasel in topic Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"[@Angrybrony":](/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896485#post_4896485
)  
Careful, or I'll supersede your 'Starlight is a spotlight stealer' with 'Equestria Girls is badly written'.

"

[
@Ring Team":](/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896210#post_4896210
)  
Does it help that she loses?

I mean she makes Chrysalis look like a complete idiot, as Chrysalis should have taken that fight easily... but fuck Chrysalis. (see also, Pinkie vs Chrysalis)

>>2171262t

...I missed this thread!
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
"@Angrybrony":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896485#post_4896485
Careful, or I'll supersede your 'Starlight is a spotlight stealer' with 'Equestria Girls is badly written'.

"@Ring Team":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-what-is-the-opinion-of-her-still?post_id=4896210#post_4896210
Does it help that she loses?

I mean she makes Chrysalis look like a complete idiot, as Chrysalis should have taken that fight easily... but fuck Chrysalis (see also, Pinkie vs Chrysalis).

...I missed this thread!
No reason given
Edited by Philweasel