Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I know this is a little bit late, but about the "being angry" topic... I think the only moment where I was really angry and upset was Starlight's attitude in Every little thing she does. As someone who wants to redeem herself, her will to finish her friendship homework as quick as possible doesn't fit with her desire of redemption.

Nowadays I don't think Starlight was a "spotlight stealer" or something like that. However:

-She has less character development than needed (2 episodes in season 5… yikes)

-She has more magic power than needed (I despise the power fantasy trope)

-Everyone in Ponyville is completely supersticious about her actions

-She repeats the same line "I was bad in the past" in season 6 more times than needed

-Every little thing she does in a nutshell

That, of course, was the result of watching the season 6. I haven't watched seasons 7, 8 and 9. If I have to go back and finish the last three seasons, I need big incentives. If I have to be more positive (just to avoid the grumpy mood), my opinion of Sunset Shimmer was becoming much more positive after watching the fourth EG film. In that film, she went from one of the most boring characters in the EG films to **one of the most likeable and interesting characters in MLP overall.** I believe there's gonna be an episode of Starlight in seasons 7, 8 or 9 that would make me forget everything about Every little thing she does.

Although it's gonna be really hard, because it's the worst episode I've ever watched in the show.

EDIT: I just randomly found this.

![full](https://i.imgur.com/JewnRHN.jpg)

Please tell me this is fake.
Reason: forgot to write one more word
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I know this is a little bit late, but about the "being angry" topic... I think the only moment where I was really angry and upset was Starlight's attitude in Every little thing she does. As someone who wants to redeem herself, her will to finish her friendship homework as quick as possible doesn't fit with her desire of redemption.

Nowadays I don't think Starlight was a "spotlight stealer" or something like that. However:

-She has less character development than needed (2 episodes in season 5… yikes)
-She has more magic power than needed (I despise the power fantasy trope)
-Everyone in Ponyville is completely supersticious about her actions
-She repeats the same line "I was bad in the past" in season 6 more times than needed
-Every little thing she does in a nutshell

That, of course, was the result of watching the season 6. I haven't watched seasons 7, 8 and 9. If I have to go back and finish the last three seasons, I need big incentives. If I have to be more positive (just to avoid the grumpy mood), my opinion of Sunset Shimmer was becoming much more positive after watching the fourth EG film. In that film, she went from one of the most boring characters in the EG films to *one of the most likeable and interesting characters in MLP overall.* I believe there's gonna be an episode of Starlight in seasons 7, 8 or 9 that would make me forget everything about Every little thing she does.

Although it's gonna be really hard, because it's the worst episode I've ever watched in the show.
Reason: forgot to write one more word
Edited by Ring Team