Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Background Pony #EF8E
@MegaAnimationFan  
I honestly don’t think Student Counsel was her last episode. She’ll more than likely have at least one more. The thing I’m the most worried about is that Starlight might not have a role in the series finale while the mane 6, Spike, and young 6 get to save the day. She has to have some sort of role in the finale, right? I mean, they’re obviously setting her up to take over the School of Friendship and the Castle of Friendship. This has to lead to something bigger, right?

Now, when it comes to Starlight episodes, I really want to see an episode where the day Celestia and Luna retire is getting closer than ever, and Starlight is struggling to find new teachers to work alongside with her. The mane 6 and most likely Spike are going to become rulers of Equestria, Trixie is a traveling magician, Sunburst is a crystaller at the Crystal Empire, and Maud and Mudbriar are only into sticks and rocks most of the time. However, after seeing the friendship of the young 6 and their connection to the tree and elements of harmony, Starlight comes to the conclusion to select them as teachers to assist her at the school.

Hmmmmm… I wonder if Starlight will be called by the tree of harmony and make her an element as well? Just have to wait and see.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
I’m really hoping Student Counsel wasn’t Sunburst’s last apperence. That would be really disappointing.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
It’s not that the Tree dislikes Starlight, it just knows she’s still on probation and doesn’t want the PR hit from hiring a Marks-ist, ya know?
MegaAnimationFan
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@GenericArchangel  
That’s still deeming her as insignificant. Which is the second thing I mentioned. And that’s still a dick move, especially considering the only why to stop that magic madness could potentially destroy the school, and guess who was smack dab in the middle of it? I don’t think I’m over analyzing when I say she could’ve died from that because if it could destroy a huge building, it could kill a pony
MegaAnimationFan
Artist -

@GenericArchangel  
I was being serious though. For I have lost all sense of humor about Starlight and, well, everything about her and what happens to her thanks to those no good stupid haters. So sorry if I’m act snappy if someone tries to make light of the stupid shit that has happened with her last season

I know I may seem angry but those stupid choices the writing staff made then just left that bad of a taste in my mouth and rubbed me that much the wrong way. I’m not angry, I’m sore. Painfully sore
OZ the pony
Artist -

@MegaAnimationFan

I really wish our love and passion for Starlight can back to pure again ~ we really get too much scars . Remember back to Student Counsel ~ you heard Starlight scream , and you think her scream is cute . I am sure that moment … even just a few seconds ~ your happy for her must be pure . Just ~ please don’t forget that moment that you craft with your own life.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@MegaAnimationFan  
There’s this background pony on the Pony Venting Thread who’s very paranoid and scared to death that the Mane 6 are being “mistreated” and that no one in the fandom loves them anymore and that they won’t get the “ending they deserve” when the finale comes. He’s been ranting and crying about it for months to no end and it’s starting to get annoying.
MegaAnimationFan
Artist -

@ILoveMyoozik  
Well that’s kinda…..dumb. I mean at least what I’m lamenting about is a bigger possibility because Starlight’s a supporting character so the writers have literally no reason to treat her as anything else and no one liked her after her first and second appearance, and have never shut up about her ever since no matter what she does.

But the Mane Six?…..Where the hell did he get THAT idea? I mean by concept alone that makes no sense. The writers always had in mind the give the Mane Six a satisfactory conclusion because they’ve been with us from the very beginning and are the ones who basically started it all. I can tell by what they say in interviews and how the episodes are structured. I mean the season 9 premiere is a clear indication of that. And since when did the fandom stop loving the Mane Six? I’m sure there’s some people who lost interest in them, but they’re one in a million, very rare (unlike Starlight detractors). In fact, this half season alone has fans relieved because they feel the show is “back to it’s roots”. So…….where the hell is this guy getting this feeling? There’s literally nothing to support his claims.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide