Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
I really like this analysis video on Starlight Glimmer.
Don’t let its title fool you; it isn’t just about mindlessly praising the character. It actually goes into detail about her character, what some people think of her, how she’s affected the show, among other things.
The only thing I disagree with is Starlight being a main character, but other than that, the points are pretty well-presented.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@Megalobronia
Yeah, I watched that video a while back because it was recommended to me. It is a really well made video, in all honesty (and I like the fact that it is coming from a YouTuber that doesn’t make a whole lot of MLP related content, as well).
I will say that it is quite long, though.
Posted Report
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
@Megalobronia
I must say it was pretty good that the YouTuber just tells everything about Starlight, how her redemption played out, how much of an impact she did to the show, how it shows that she struggled with friendship in s6, etc.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sunny Starscout fan
@Shimmering Spectacle
Definitely agree with that. Shame that there won’t be a Part 3, talking about her arc from S7-S9, but at the same time I can understand why the creator doesn’t want to do that-after all, it must have been a real headache to both do all of that research as well as editing the video (which had numerous references to memes, forum posts, and other brony media).
It will be interesting to see what he comes up with next, but whatever it will be will likely be several months away.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide