Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

MegaAnimationFan
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I was gonna fave that art but then I saw the description and the source and this was clearly a cheep shot at Glim

Frankly I’m just downright numb to the unfounded Starlight bashing to the point where I feel emptiness about it now.  
Almost like the haters just sucked the soul outta me like those ghost things from Harry Potter. It took half a decade but it worked eventually lol

This is a shame because this is such a mood. It almost looks like she’s tired of all the hate as much as I and I’m sure every other Glim fan is XD
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@MegaAnimationFan

What do you expect from an artist who calls himself a “miserable hunk of slime, dumb of ass” and so on?

Honestly? In 80% of all cases of Starlight Haters, I have noticed very specific socio-psychological aspects in these people that often make me wonder. I really don’t want to be an arrogant asshole, but what sense does it make to pay attention to the opinion of people who clearly all have a slight… nevermind.

To be honest, I have only met one serious Starlight Hater in the last few years, whose contrary opinion I respect, because he could logically justify it for himself. But our disputes were also quite exhausting. I can understand that such a quarrel takes time and energy. I’d like to say that you should stay away from such people, but sometimes I also come across comments that I actually couldn’t really tolerate.

But it is not my job to explain to people why it is wrong to hate. Or why “I have a right to dislike something” is an absolutely stupid counter-argument. Well, yeah. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide