Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Background Pony #5342
@Westerlies  
however the point is,as that guy said,not all us are fond of 926 involved images,and you really think it is a good idea to post those CONTROVERSIAL images here and just simply ask those who dislike them to 「use your damn filter」?especially when you notice that their numbers aren’t few?seriously?
Background Pony #5342
@Vivace  
#Sigh  
i think you still miss the point here.i emphasized that those images are controversial,which means this sort of images may arouse quarrels.if you think that s fine ,then i have nothing else to say.i suppose a quarrel isnt what we want.  
plus,how did you know 「Their numbers that show up here are few」?did you make an investigation on it or something?
Zajice
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

Succupone
Casually browsing this forum and notice that one of the most divisive characters in the show has the most posts in her thread. That’s wild, man.

Glimmy glam’s pretty great though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide