Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vivace in topic Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"[@Myoozik":](/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread?post_id=5090951#post_5090951
)  
Despite what’s in the description, I wonder what she’s reading. The foolishness going on in that one UOp thread?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread?post_id=5090951#post_5090951
Despite what’s in the description, I wonder what she’s reading. The foolishness going on in the UOp thread?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
"@Myoozik":/forums/pony/topics/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread?post_id=5090951#post_5090951
Despite what’s in the description, I wonder ifwhat she’s reading. tThe foolishness going in the UOp thread.?
No reason given
Edited by Vivace