Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wispy Tuft in topic Sphinx Naming Poll, Round 1, Bracket B

Wispy Tuft
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Bronze Bit -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"[@JaPon-ii":](/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455426#post_4455426

)

I'm not justifying anything. Me and my friend came up with Jinxy as a cute name. I involved the name in my art, therefor **one of the reasons** I want Jinxy to win is because it's involved with my art. It's **not the only reason** I want Jinxy to win. I just listed out several reasons i think Jinxy is a good name. And clearly people agree.

Selfishness is not a bad thing.

I guess you haven't though about selfishness and it's roll in the survival of everyone. It is inherent in every action we make. It's a necessary part of life and it is not a bad thing by any means. It can be used harmfully, it can be used harmlessly and it can be used beneficially.

And again, if you're skeptical of that claim find me a completely selfless action. Lets heare it. I'm all ears.
Reason: extra thought, spellcheck
Edited by Wispy Tuft
Wispy Tuft
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Bronze Bit -
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"@JaPon-ii":/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455426#post_4455426

I'm not justifying anything. Me and my friend came up with Jinxy as a cute name. I involved the name in my art, therefor *one of the reasons* I want Jinxy to win is because it's involved with my art. It's *not the only reason* I want Jinxy to win. I just listed out several reasons i think Jinxy is a good name. And clearly people agree.
I guess you haven't though about selfishness and it's roll in the survival of everyone. It is inherent in every action we make. It's a necessary part of life and it is not a bad thing by any means. It can be used harmfully, it can be used harmlessly and it can be used beneficially.
And again, if you're skeptical of that claim find me a completely selfless action. Lets here it. I'm all ears.
Reason: extra thought
Edited by Wispy Tuft
Wispy Tuft
Bronze Bit -
Artist -

Sphinx Aficionado
"@JaPon-ii":/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455426#post_4455426

I'm not justifying anything. Me and my friend came up with Jinxy as a cute name. I involved the name in my art, therefor *one of the reasons* I want Jinxy to win is because it's involved with my art. It's *not the only reason* I want Jinxy to win. I just listed out several reasons i think Jinxy is a good name.
And again, if you're skeptical of that claim find me a completely selfless action. Lets here it. I'm all ears.
No reason given
Edited by Wispy Tuft