Viewing last 25 versions of post by Genki in topic Sphinx Naming Poll, Round 1, Bracket B

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"[@Wispy Tuft":](/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455414#post_4455414
[bq="Wispy
) Tuft"] 

>
" [@JaPon-ii":](/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455389#post_4455389

)
>
>
Yeah I suppose it is selfish, But everything any of us will ever do is selfish. behind the intention of every decision is a little kernel of selfishness. Seriously, find me an act that can be described as truly selfless.

>
>
There are other reasons to vote for Jinxy. If you like the art and the name I picked you are just as justified in voting for it as me. Additionally Jinx and Sphinx share similar sounds, The feedback is in, Jinxy is widely considered to be a cute name. A Jinx is wicked magic which is consistent with the sphinxes abilities. Jinxy is a Cat name.

>
>
There, plenty of reasons to vote for Jinxy that have nothing to do with me. I'm just being vulnerable and letting you know why I'm here and why I want Jinxy to win. [/bq]

That doesn't really justify the action. That's basically boiled down to: _*Yea it's bad **BUT** someone else is gonna do it anyway so it might as well be me, right?_*

I'm not necessarily fond of that way of thinking but then acting like there are more benefits to it when you stated your true intentions...

To each theire own I guess, we'll just have to wait and see when the results are in
No reason given
Edited by Genki
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"@Wispy Tuft":/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455414#post_4455414
[bq="Wispy Tuft"] "@JaPon-ii":/pony/sphinx-naming-poll-round-1-bracket-b/post/4455389#post_4455389

Yeah I suppose it is selfish, But everything any of us will ever do is selfish. behind the intention of every decision is a little kernel of selfishness. Seriously, find me an act that can be described as truly selfless.

There are other reasons to vote for Jinxy. If you like the art and the name I picked you are just as justified in voting for it as me. Additionally Jinx and Sphinx share similar sounds, The feedback is in, Jinxy is widely considered to be a cute name. A Jinx is wicked magic which is consistent with the sphinxes abilities. Jinxy is a Cat name.

There, plenty of reasons to vote for Jinxy that have nothing to do with me. I'm just being vulnerable and letting you know why I'm here and why I want Jinxy to win. [/bq]

That doesn't really justify the action. That's basically boiled down to: _Yea it's bad *BUT* someone else is gonna do it anyway so it might as well be me, right?_

I'm not necessarily fond of that way of thinking but then acting like there are more benefits to it when you stated your true intentions...
To each there own I guess, we'll just have to wait and see when the results are in
No reason given
Edited by Genki