Specific moments you liked

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
Like within an episode, I mean. Two episodes immediately spring to mind for me.

In Cutie Pox, the scene where AB confesses that she used the Heart’s Desire to get her marks. There’s something about her being able to say her mistake out loud in front of so many ponies that really helped make her character more interesting to me.

Secondly, there were two moments in Magical Mystery Cure, both involving Pinkie somehow. The first one was during What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me with the egg on her head while she’s singing about how her life sucks. The other moment is when AJ helps her push the gutter back up while Rarity is singing A True True Friend.

What about you?
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I know a number of people don’t like the episode but the scene before and where Twilight ascends to princesshood. I really liked how Celestia showed she was proud of all the things Twilight had done, it really felt like it justified giving Twilight the ascension and showed Celestia as a caring mother-like figure.
Painkiller
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Mr. Self-Destruct
I got too many to name.

Rainbow Dash asking AJ what the buck she was doing in “Applebuck Season” always cracks me up.  
Luna’s return in “Luna Eclipsed” is another.

I might name more later.
Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Secret Of My Excess: Rarity smiling tearfully after cutting off Spike’s confession.
To Where And Back Again: Starlight revealing she brought 12 ponies six of which are royalty (plus a dragon and a draconequus) with her to the Sunset Festival. Oh yeah, and the group shot of Chrysalis being confronted by a large army of angry ponies and reformed changelings was epic too.
I might update this if I think of more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide