So haven't been into the show

Abarekiller
Thread Starter - IDW Thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

since Slice of life, been really getting into another great girl’s show as my replacement.

Haven’t haven’t really done much since episode 100 and I stopped collecting the comics since the Sombra arc. What have I missed? anything special?

are they still not acknowledging the fact taht Spike will sleep for 100 years?
09MurphyM

Starlight glimmer is now twilight’s student, the CMC now finally have their cutie marks, and Rainbow dash finally fulfilled her dream of being a wonderbolt.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@soundtea  
I don’t think it’s true if that’s the case. Dragonshy simply stated that that specific dragon was taking a “100-year nap”, nothing about having any specific need for it or this being common among all dragons. I mean, dragon hibernation, sure, wonderful piece of fanon, but not from the show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide