Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Background Pony #ABBF
Why wasn’t discord turned into stone? He was responsible for everything.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Thing get strange and sad. Twilight is Mega Celestia now. Everybodys old.

that’s my entire experience with this show in a nutshell.

i was still 18 when i first became a brony.

now i’m 26 going on 27. oy vey
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Okay, but were the statues destroyed in the end? Does adult Scootaloo still have filly wings? Did something go haywire in Ep23? Did Rainberry die? Can I see the new student in question?
Background Pony #ABBF
Okay, but were the statues destroyed in the end? Does adult Scootaloo still have filly wings? Did something go haywire in Ep23? Did Rainberry die? Can I see the new student in question?

No the statues were not destroyed, the villains broke out again a few seconds after the book closes, and succeeded in taking over equestria. Scootaloo still has filly wings. Big Mac gets married. Yes, Rainberry died. No you cannot see the new student.
Background Pony #2479
@MrXemnas1992  
I became a brony two months before my 14th birthday. Now we all are five months away from my 21th birthday and I’m crying in the inside because the series is ending… And ‘cause G5 probably will finish when I’m 30 (well, or nearing 30) and I have a few issues with the concept of growing old.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
I would be less mad about everything getting leaked if not for the fact that I just finished Kingdom Hearts 3 again this week and watched Endgame an hour or so ago.

so many franchises ending this year, man, it’s heartbreaking xD
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@cheezedoodle  
I’d actually like to believe that she’s not related to any of the main characters, but just a very talented pony the Twilight recognized and brought under her wing - kind of a nice parallel to Twilight becoming the personal student to Celestia.
Background Pony #EEA5
Started watching the show when I was 21…now I’m turning 30…might be another reason why I’m so sad to see it end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide