Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
So I assume this was Rarity’s final episode.  
Pretty unsatisfactory and unfilling, mostly because of Gabby. If they really wanted to take this route, why they couldn’t just use Smolder instead of bringing back that annoying bird, oh well.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Hakirayleigh  
Yes, but after seeing how Smolder basically kicked Ember out from the series after taking her spot as Spike’s friend, it was surprising to see the staff bringing up yet another of their own characters to remind the audience about how unique and special she was.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Anonycat  
Isn’t Ember Lewis and Songco?

Smolder’s existence seems to me to be entirely because Ember can’t really be a supporting cast member, being the ruler of a somewhat distant land after all.

Smolder is also voiced by a regular cast member, where as Ember is a guest star.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Skimming express version.

Looks like a Starlight to take over the school episode, but she’s having issues getting teachers to fill in the gaps the mane six will leave.

And Trixie is not the best teacher, apparently. And this leads to conflict.
Background Pony #533A
So just like real life, girls get pissed when their beta-orbiters find someone else that actually loves them and will do anything to ruin it. Not that they’d ever return the guy’s feelings, but they’re so used to having the attention and having things done for them without giving anything in return.
Background Pony #225F
>Spike finally finds someone who is genuinely romantically interested in him, and doesn’t take advantage of him

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Rarity? Because this feels more like karma for how she’s treated Spike.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Skimming express version.
Looks like a Starlight to take over the school episode, but she’s having issues getting teachers to fill in the gaps the mane six will leave.
And Trixie is not the best teacher, apparently. And this leads to conflict.

I just hope it’s not another one where Starlight fails at life, and Trixie is objectively right about everything.

Not that I disagree with that characterisation, but their relationship is getting slightly lopsided.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide