Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Latecomer

@AC97  
Too stupid to be a problem for Equestria or our heroines, but one thing this show only remembers sometimes is that dragons are dangerous.

@Background Pony #740A

@E-123  
Strange how a fix for one person can look like ruining a beloved character to others… A bit more back-and-forth might have been nice, but tricky without the characters either catching onto Cozy or looking dumb for not doing so.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer

A plausible end I’ve seen in a fanfic is that Celestia one-shot kills Garble after he moronically accepts a one-on-one with the princess, lets her choose the location, after asking if he wanted cake, which he refused. (of course, Spike immediately sent a scroll to her in the wake of him winning)

And then Ember gets the role, as per usual.

Point is, when you’re some overconfident idiot teenager, I’d definitely be more scared of someone who has half a brain, even if you’re a dragon, and they’re an egomaniacal former queen, because the latter has less of a window for outsmarting them, and being a teenage dragon only gets you so far without brains.

Spike on the other hand could actually be dangerous. He’s an intelligent dragon, and has done cool things even at such a young age.
Latecomer

@AC97  
Well yeah - of course he’s no match for Celestia. But I’d probably rate him and his gang together somewhere near Alicorn-Amulet Trixe in town-wrecking capablity.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@AC97
Well yeah - of course he’s no match for Celestia. But I’d probably rate him and his gang together somewhere near Alicorn-Amulet Trixe in town-wrecking capablity.

I agree. I mean lets not forget that despite having about two functioning brain cells and tanking most of the traps, he got to the end of the Gauntlet of Fire shockingly quickly.
Background Pony #533F
What if instead of being turned to stone, the Legion of Doom were enrolled in the School to learn about Friendship?

Just imagine Tirek and Chrysalis awkwardly interacting with the other students.
Background Pony #1716
Hey lookin’ at hunk Spike, ya gotta wonder how many ponies and creatures he slept with! ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide