Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Background Pony #2715
I don’t understand why Discord revived fucking Sombra if he was going to just let him die but let’s Tirek fucking live. This is actually giving me a headache.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Sombra was playing 4D chess , he used Crimson King to see the future and realised that it’s better to die than spend an eternity as stone
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Broken Adam

Tirek could only steal his powers when he caught him off-guard, and was as absurdly powerful as he was at the time.

If he absolutely didn’t trust Tirek (he obviously didn’t), it wouldn’t happen again.

“I don’t trust anything any of you say.” - Grogar
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Look at how easy it was for them to turn the trio into stone. It even came with a fucking pedestal. God I’m mad.
Background Pony #2715
I think someone must’ve infected Discords planning skills with Celestia. This type of bad writing is something you usually see associated with Celestia.
bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
So, to make a long story short:

TWI: She rules Equestria.  
AJ: She’s an aunt of one. Inherited Sweet Apple Acres after Granny’s passing.  
DASHIE: Chief of the Wonderbolts  
PONKA: Married or couple to Cheese. Has a daughter.  
RARARA: Left her boutique to Yona and Sandbar?  
SHY: Still with her animals. Probably Discord’s official fiancée?  
LYRA AND BON BON: They married.  
THE CMC: Teachers at the Friendship School.  
GLIM GLAM: Principal of the Friendship School along with Sunburst. They probably have a daughter?  
DERPY: She’s leaves her job as a mailmare and she’s a successful enrepeneur. Muffins, of course.  
DOCTOR: Roseluck’s couple  
YONA: She has grown a lot and settled in Ponyville to live with her horsbando: Sandbar.

SPIKE: I’ve left him for last. He’s a buff, handsome dragon. Is he Equestria’s Chancellor? Has a relationship with Rarara?
bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
@DreamSoda  
Nope, but I loved them.  
Fluffle Puff has a special place in my heart for a silly reason: when I had heart surgery, my last thought before getting asleep and wake up in the ICU was PFUDOR.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Haha, oh wow. This series finale really soured up my mood, holy shit.  
Being a Spike fan was suffering until the very end.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide