Background Pony #225F
Rarity  
Starlight  
Ember  
Smolder  
Gabby

Who knew Spike was such a playboy?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’m not even halfway through and Rarity being equal parts extra and fake.

It’s like an actor who knows her contract is almost up and is determined to phone it in.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Okay, done.

Was a stupid, silly episode with horrible character work that i would probably rage at if i liked the main players more.

As it is, I can simply take or leave.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

9x14: Meh. This we have seen before.

9x15: Ok-ish. She should have known better.

9x16: Ok allrounder.

9x17: Good one. The retirement is still very iffy to me.

9x18: Good one. Interesting concept and some interesting insights.

9x19: Rarity was a little unusal in this one. Such a basic lesson should have been learned by now? Lots of faces and interesting to se what they were doing together. Much pony trivia. It all ended well so overall ok.
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
As a Rarity fan, of course I know Rarity generosity and reciprocal love with Spike was always absent. However The good thing its she knew a lot about his interest (Gems and power ponies comics). In general was a good thing Rarity offered apoligies cause she wanted 100% Spike time. A good thing the the final Sparity episode, despite I wanted more a romantic resolution. 8/10.
Background Pony #AAAA
Really, China? We only get one new episode this week? I was promised two new episodes every week. Ugh.
Background Pony #CF2E
Already watch the episode.  
So Spike get a pony and a griffon.  
Sharing is caring  
Lucky him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide