Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Spinny  
How about an AJ/ Zephyr Breeze episode instead.  
One where the cringy stallion asks AJ to hire him as a worker so he could make money and develop some muscle to see if that way BlueFast finally swoons all over him, with the predictable results once the guy attempts doing basic physical labor that even Applebloom can do but he cannot.  
The twist is that despite doing an awful job, Zephyr is still paid daily, because Rainbow Dash found out what he was up to, and so she decided to pay AJ to keep him busy at the farm so he is always too tired to try bothering her.
Background Pony #F4C0
@Josh103  
This can be tied in with a shipping episode for her actually. (Yes I am obsessed with shipping, sue me :P)

She gets a huge freakout after Sunburst/Trixie asks her to be more than friends and she needs time to think about it before giving an answer. Then when thinking about it she breaks down, terrified because she was already struggling with basic friendship and romance is a whole other level.
Background Pony #EEA5
@Angrybrony  
I agree, but they only did like, 2 episodes devoted to it out of 200, both featuring Rarity. They could have probably squeezed 1 or 2 more in there.
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@Spinny

We saw in Road to Friendship that she was getting loads of people.

I think when she helped out Cozy, Cozy spread some good word of mouth about her to the rest of the student body. So they became more willing to come to her.
Background Pony #F4C0
There’s probably haters for both sides, but are people generally more against Starlight or the Student6?
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
@EotD

Do you want fans of hers to not complain?

Like, it wouldn’t even be so bad if I didn’t have to put up with fans making snide remarks whenever something like her being rendered useless in School Raze or Beginning of the End happens.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@gingerninja666  
A little.

I was fine when they seem to be the multicultural motley crew that the school’s antics would focus on(even with the caveat that the school is still a stupid idea), but I could not be more against them being yet another vector for the harmony tree’s absolute power.
Background Pony #DA18
Fluttershy said that Zephyr could learn about being a brother from Spike.

Why do I feel like Spike would be disgusted by Zephyr if he met him?
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I feel weird honestly. Seeing the dissilutioned reactions by some people.

Honestly… Uprooted is the episode I’ve thought about the most of the 4 episodes that have come out so far.

Like, I dunno. I don’t want to say I don’t care about the mane 6. Cuz that’s not true. But I DO care about the new stuff as well. And seeing some people who are downright DISGUSTED that episodes are focusing on anything OTHER than the mane 6 is freaking me out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide