Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
**edit**

{
I've decided maybe I should also spoiler stuff on this finale thread just in case for people who stumble across it, eheh... }

I thin
k the action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws were [spoiler]||making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. As a g1 fan, it was slightly annoying for the whole Grogar thing to be a trick, but at least it's heavily implied there is (or at least was) a real Grogar in g4.[/spoiler]|| Everything else was awesome, especially [spoil||er]every moment with the villainous trio.[/spoiler]

||

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. [spoiler]||I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song. Best part of the flashback was how it was such a callback to the very first finale of the show in many ways too, _*The Best Night Ever_*, especially with the whole 'wow that really sucked lol' aspect, though the whole plot was much more condensed this time. Only other season to have a single episode finale, too.[/spoiler]||
No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think the action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws wasere [spoiler]making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. As a g1 fan, it was slightly annoying for the whole Grogar thing to be a trick, but at least it's heavily implied there is (or at least was) a real Grogar in g4.[/spoiler] Everything else was awesome, especially [spoiler]every moment with the villainous trio.[/spoiler]

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. [spoiler]I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song. Best part of the flashback was how it was such a callback to the very first finale of the show in many ways too, _The Best Night Ever_, especially with the whole 'wow that really sucked lol' aspect, though the whole plot was much more condensed this time. Only other season to have a single episode finale, too.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think the action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. As a g1 fan, it was slightly annoying for the whole Grogar thing to be a trick, but at least it's heavily implied there is (or at least was) a real Grogar in g4. Everything else was awesome, especially every moment with the villainous trio.

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song. Best part of the flashback was how it was such a callback to the very first finale of the show in many ways too, _The Best Night Ever_, especially with the whole 'wow that really sucked lol' aspect, though the whole plot was much more condensed this time. Only other season to have a single episode finale, too.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think the action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. Everything else was awesome, especially every moment with the villainous trio.

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song. Best part of the flashback was how it was such a callback to the very first finale of the show in many ways too, _The Best Night Ever_, especially with the whole 'wow that really sucked lol' aspect, though the whole plot was much more condensed this time. Only other season to have a single episode finale, too.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. Everything else was awesome, especially every moment with the villainous trio.

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. Everything else was awesome, especially every moment with the villainous trio.

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust. Everything else was awesome, especially the villain trio.

The very last episode, though, the 'slice-of-life' finale of finales, is one of the very best episodes of the whole show. I found the whole '20 years later theme' and the focus of the mane six's fears of separation were fantastic, and I honestly loved the design of older Spike and Twilight. Not to mention that beautiful nostalgia-filled song.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord's season-long manipulation I can at least understand, with some disgust.

No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
I think action-packed dramatic 2-parter finale's only two huge flaws was making Discord stupid AND cruel, and also expecting the audience to not give a shit about why the hell a grade school child is as evil and vicious as two veteran villains. Discord I can at least understand, with some disgust.

No reason given