Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Latecomer":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4522681#post_4522681

)

And Cozy Glow was actually flying away from being surrounded right before they broke in.

I'm not sure they actually had anymuch insight for how they had her on the ropes.

And besides, it doesn't actually matter much even if they did care about each other, since they'd y'know, still be thoroughly evil with no signs of slowing.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Latecomer":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4522681#post_4522681

And Cozy Glow was actually flying away from being surrounded before they broke in.

I'm not sure they actually had any insight for how they had her on the ropes.

And besides, it doesn't actually matter much even if they did care about each other, since they'd y'know, still be thoroughly evil with no signs of slowing.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Latecomer":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4522681#post_4522681

And Cozy Glow was actually flying away from being surrounded before they broke in.

I'm not sure they actually had any insight for how they had her on the ropes.

And besides, it doesn't actually matter much even if they did care about each other, since they'd y'know, still be thoroughly evil.
No reason given
Edited by AC97