Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@gingerninja666":](/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4494048#post_4494048

)

Yeah, if he's literally _*dead,_* which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _*thought_* in his entire existence, on account of Spike not existing (outside of reincarnation
if you want to say it's a thing, or something).
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@gingerninja666":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4494048#post_4494048

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _thought_ in his entire existence, on account of Spike not existing (outside of reincarnation (
if you want to say it's a thing), or something).
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@gingerninja666":/pony/season-9-discussion-thread-warning-spoilers/post/4494048#post_4494048

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _thought_ in his entire existence, on account of Spike not existing outside of possible reincarnation (if you want to say it's a thing), or something.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _thought_ in his entire existence, on account of Spike not existing outside of possible reincarnation, or something.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _thought_ in his entire existence, on account of not existing outside of possible reincarnation, or something.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved," because Scorpan's story ended long ago, without Spike even being a _thought_ in his entire existence.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved.," because Scorpan's story ended long ago.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Yeah, if he's literally _dead,_ which we have had no evidence to the contrary, not really "unresolved."
No reason given
Edited by AC97